Immediacy is critical in the injury intake process.
- Sets the stage for nurse triage.
- Provider coordination occurs in real-time for care direction.
- Digital applications are available to further expedite the process.
Personalized Care Path
Kingstree triage and injury intake nurses are domestically based and available 24/7.
- Custom call scripts are available.
- Provider coordination includes use of authorized networks and telemedicine.
- Post-triage call back options are available with personalized communications for all callers.
Multiple Communication Channels
The balance between the injured worker, provider and the employer is central to the Kingstree approach.
All reports are sent real-time to client designated teams such as employer, claims team, safety manager and human resources.
- Secure storage protocols are in compliance with SOC 2 Type II requirements.
Kingstree’s Business Intelligence analysis documents the savings impact to workers’ compensation programs.
- Reduction of costly ER visits.
- Decreased overall claims costs.
- Improved injury reporting lag-time.
Electronic Data Exchange
Integration with client designated RMIS systems.
Provides real-time report distribution.
- Program customizations are available to support client-specific requests from pharmacy first fill to RTW information and OSHA requests.
Ready to see what we can do for you?