Kingstree’s detailed guided interview utilizes several critical pathways.
- 3 point outbound contact with injured worker, provider and employer.
- Validation of occurrence and treatment.
- Confirmation of PMI and co-medicals.
RISK ASSESSMENT INDICATOR SCORE
This tool sets the stage to avert future issues.
- Provides both a co-morbidity and psych-social score for targeted management.
- Identifies claims that will require further case management intervention.
EARLY COST DRIVER IDENTIFICATION
Proactive action plans are initiated at this early stage.
- Detailed history of involved body parts with links to ICD-9 codes.
- Clear definition of injury for apppropriate claims decisions.
Client centric business rules are implemented at program launch.
- Established protocols are leveraged to determine enhanced case management intervention.
A robust reporting suite will help document savings impacts on workers’ compensation programs.
- Risk assessment indicators and claims impact.
- Decreased claims cost.
- Improved injury reporting lag-time.
Ready to see what the Kingstree Bridge Assessment can do for you?