Created With The End-User In Mind
Kingstree has combined the nuances of human knowledge with the speed and reliability of technology.
- Resulting in accurate scores, signals and models.
- Provides ability to develop informed and accurate risk assessments.
- Results intersect with employer safety and loss control initiatives.
- Risk managers utilize data to assess program performance.
Customized Intelligence Options
We can provide customized reports for all aspects of injury with drill down across cost drivers that cross departments.
Diverse analytics available to employers to deliver peak results.
Optimize Your Risk Department’s Time
The impact and success of the Kingstree service platform is evaluated and analyzed by tracking key performance indicators that include:
- Average cost per claim.
- Claim closure rate.
- Litigation rate.
- Claim reporting Lag-time.
- First Report of Injury compliance rate.
Richer Data – Better Process
We summarize, track and categorize the Kingstree platform services to support your workers’ compensation and cost containment program.
We analyze claim type, frequency and cost trends by policy year to provide insight into your company’s overall workers’ compensation program outcomes and trends.
Proprietary risk assessment indicator provides a method to predict, track and measure the potential for high-risk claims.
Deep dive of cost drivers provide ideas for improvement and move the program performance to the next level.
What can Kingstree’s Business Intelligence do for you?