24/7 nurse triage and injury intake provides a valuable immediate option to an employer for work injuries at the time injury occurs.
Critical step in the Injury Intake process.
- Immediate and appropriate care direction by a registered nurse.
- Provider coordination occurs in real-time for care direction.
- Establishes clear communication that continues throughout care management.
- Establishes trust.
Personalized Care Path
Kingstree Triage Nurses are domestically based and available 24/7.
- Customizable call scripts are available.
- Care coordination includes use of authorized networks and telemedicine.
- Post-triage call back options are available with personalized communications for all callers.
Multiple Communication Channels
The balance between the injured worker, provider and the employer is central to the Kingstree approach.
- All reports are sent real-time, according to your client service instructions.
- Secure storage protocols. SOC 2 Type II
Kingstree’s Business Intelligence
Kingstree’s Business Intelligence analysis documents the savings impact to workers’ compensation programs.
- Reduction of costly ER visits by assessing appropriate treatment needs.
- Improved injury reporting lag-time.
Electronic Data Exchange
Integration with client designated RMIS systems.
Provides real-time report distribution.
- HIPAA compliant
- Customizable to support client-specific requests; OSHA pharmacy first fill and RTW details.
Ready to see what we can do for you?