Kingstree’s detailed guided interview utilizes several critical pathways.
- 3-point outbound contact with the injured worker, provider, and employer.
- Validation of occurrence and treatment.
- Confirmation of PMI and co-medicals.
Risk Assessment Indicator Score
This tool sets the stage to avert future issues.
- Provides both a co-morbidity and psych-social score for targeted management.
- Identifies claims that will require further case management intervention.
Early Cost Driver Identification
- Proactive action plans are initiated at this early stage.
- Detailed history of involved body parts with links to ICD-9 codes. Clear definition of injury for apppropriate claims decisions.
Client centric business rules are implemented at program launch.
- Clear communication channels with actionable care strategies are established at this stage.
- Risk assessment indicators and claims impact.
- Improved injury reporting lag-time.
Ready to see what the Kingstree Bridge Assessment can do for you?